To deliver innovative solutions, Nanotek is focused on teamwork. We work as a team and we succeed as a team. Teamwork is how we define our success in working with our customers.
At Nanotek, we are looking for Electronics Engineering candidates with with 1 or 2 years experience in Sales and Service of sophisticated instruments. Candidates should be willing to travel.
As an engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product and to respond to clients’ queries.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Solving client problems
We are also looking for Fresh Engineering graduates. Qualified candidates: Please contact us at email@example.com